Controls, sensors, accessories, and more for different markets and applications
Controls that operate equipment such as:
- Variable and single-speed fans
- Gas and electric furnaces or heaters
- Heat mats and lamps
- Gas and electric heaters
- Actuators for inlets or vents
- Motors for curtains or awnings
- Variable frequency drives
- Equipment that can be switched on/off
Programmable lighting controls
Controls that operate lighting and related equipment, such as:
- Incandescent lights and lamps
- Dimmable fluorescent ballasts
- Auxiliary equipment that can be switched on/off
Evaporative cooling controls
Controls that operate equipment for direct or indirect evaporative cooling, such as:
- Single-speed fans
- Sprinkler solenoids
Sensors and monitoring devices
Sensors that monitor and collect information about:
- Water usage and flow
- Fluid and dry-goods levels/heights
- Wind speed and direction
- Static pressure
- Dry-contact switch activity
AC and DC power suppliesfor a variety of applications
Products for communicating using different technologies and protocols
- USB full-duplex RS485
- USB half-duplex RS485/USB
- RF wireless full-duplex RS485
- RF wireless half-duplex RS485
- 3G cellular/GSM/USB
Additional products and accessories
Other products and accessories for a variety of different uses, including:
- Visible and audible alarm devices
- Weatherproof enclosures
- Power contactor relays and units
- Slave units for controls
Monitor and control temperatures in up to four separate zones.
Operate equipment such as fans, heaters, inlet actuators, and curtain machines.
Control heat mats and heat lamps.
Configurable six-step growth curve
Automatic temperature-based control with one 20 amp variable stage
Easily and effectively control variable frequency drives.
Automatic temperature-based control using a variable 0 to 10 VDC signal output and disconnect relay.
Phason support forum
Interact with Phason customer support, dealers, and people like you using Phason products.
New product, the NVC-2!
The Natural Ventilation Control automatically controls temperature by operating a curtain machine and heater or furnace.
An optional Rain Sensor allows the NVC-2 to automatically close the curtains when it is raining.
2 Terracon Place
Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada